Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lucky Date's Electro Refill

Suffering bastard ...


What do you want from me now? "What is it?
I tell you! There that you can not find a better woman, a doll dressed me with which show you around, to show to amici.Non you found a woman.
There you have satisfied your lust delights with lightning, premature ejaculation, or pictures of shit but you are satisfied knowing that you could not ask for more people to be seduced by your paper mache flowers from your empty words. This will be apparent satisfaction: the conquest. The mass of doe-eyed, this collection of breasts and buttocks, senseless laughter, yet easy to provoke, the numbers as proof of that please you.
can not describe the feeling I look in your eyes crawling begging my eyes, my salute to the memory that may make you emerge the complicity of the past. I am pleased to report but somehow I can not find the words and then indifference is so swollen that I could never make it revenge vanish through the words, I can not be indifferent to your form verminale that from my perspective is a breathtaking spectacle. You can achieve all the success you want, whenever you cross my life, I'll be there for me to remember what you are, what you really are, deep within. Come back to me, I would not want to try and do it, but your eyes betray stiffness of your body, I know that the memories of us will come to find the tranquility of your apparent nights, I know that my eyes tear your dreams erotic sluts available. I feel like a queen, full of glory revenge satisfied without any noise, only due to time, any time away from me or lived with someone else it was like a dripping for you, is enough for me but you know how I made it, I let myself go, I do not do the limits and every so often I like to peek into your life to see what kind of creature you evolved, but not me wanting to, I will not try and I do not know about your account, you are to show up in my eyes and tease me as a good cold dish in summer. Want to be my friend now and every time you head on my road, thumb raised, looking for a ride on that train as you like but you've definitely lost, the past is marble written on it and un'epitaffio a commendation of what was to us, what we were and that we are not. I evolved, I liberated a long way and it was a train that travels now Espresso hesitant at high speed: Who loves me follows me.
No, I could never be your friend, my mask of indifference and often, but below, the grin would betray me, I'd always be there to blow poison him and remember what it was horrible pain of drowning in the lake of my tears, strength that I found first and then reeling able to swim and find my style, would make me too vain, too bad to be your friend. And then the friendship is holy. And you have only one real name: asshole!

Eve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment