Monday, July 12, 2010

Gpsphone How To Toggle Loaded Cheats

I passed the desire

listless look at this love fade slowly under the warm rays and suffocating of our Ego. In the struggle for power I see you like a stone and I feel a mountain. You do not like to roll down, do not be like a pebble and then try to become the highest mountain to crush me and make me see who is the strongest, who will win this other battle. I'm not there to compete with your feelings of rock, I want them to see and touch your feelings, I want your pride sand crumbles before my eyes. And, exactly, is this: the more you try to solidify the ivory of your arrogance over my eyes enjoy the spectacle of a man of dust, a manhood that melts like salt. Is not as showing what you are, playing the role of the knight of the earth will become a knight, gnashing your teeth and tied to your smiles I'll give the freedom of being a woman but I do feel guilty for my perfume impalpable .
not the screams that will allow me to understand that we are linked but the depth of your eyes without fear on my hatch. I'm not your muscles to protect or your jealousy, your blood sugar but keep them in your hairy chest. I lost the desire to discover, watch and believe. I still love to hear me: you are dealing with other women just to know what their opinion about you and I already know what they say. You're fragile, you're a love crumbled by your own fears, by your continued denial and not give in and then fall. I tend to make you raise your hand and find that I, once again, I was stronger than you.

Eva

0 comments:

Post a Comment