Saturday, April 17, 2010

When Do Relaxers Expire

little sugar

clouded by events, scouting and neurosis yesterday I finished the week. The sangria coming down too well and I said that was the best sushi, sake why not I like it. However, today for lunch I make that dish with salmon and potatoes that my mom told me on the phone last Saturday in front of the fish counter at the market. I have to feed two men argued yesterday that the uncertain steps, then they deserve, a good dinner. The marriage of her cousin
Australians have been concluded and the nostalgic mom texting appeals and advice. Luckily my brother appreciates instead. Maybe he decided to remain living there, and this will create an influx of families with empty nest syndrome from the beaches of Sardinia to the oceans and the appendix of Melbourne in Milan as well, would your bags immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment