Saturday, January 30, 2010

Salisbury Poultry Auction

no tears

But that's me I've got a piece of ice instead of the heart or people in general-that January will be cold-longer wants to be touched?

I'm going to see "The first nice thing" with the neighbor.
I had read some good reviews, and those who already had seen it would say "ah cry."
It goes well, if it is safe to cry cry twice the average, it is usually the case.

I enjoy the movie, I laugh, I sometimes soften, but perhaps I had too many expectations on me and I kept saying "but when it really makes you cry?". Just a slight commotion at the time of marriage and towards the end, however, that was predictable ... so the lights come back on and I liked the film will not be covered even if some of my favorites, I tell myself. The neighbor but is undone by tears. Boh. Around me people who wipes her tears. Days later, the status of friends on FB dwell on the tears shed for this film.
Ecchecavolo, I saw a "Cinema Paradiso" of the 2000s and I have not noticed? I'm putting badly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment