Saturday, January 23, 2010

Calpers And Long Term Care

white

I have a € 100 gift voucher to spend at the bookstore. I did my good listina a notebook, but it will be difficult to meet. 'Cause I know when I'll be there in the midst of all those covers, I will find irresistible 10 other books that are not in the list. And I will send to ruin it with my own hands.

I must buy the 2010 agenda. Are indietrissimo and forget that January is almost over already. I will flatten the memory if not.

And the fridge is half-empty because I slowly slid in the morning and I missed the appointment with the street market tobacco. It 's a nice place that, on Saturday morning. There Sardinian vegetables, tomato Camone of Pula, the artichoke Samassi. They are beautiful things to buy too much and cost much less than the Simply rinse the vegetables. I'm turning into a good housewife who goes to the market and cooking artichokes and then the tips of the fingers black? Only on Saturday. When I feel like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment