Sunday, January 17, 2010

Convert Line Voltage Thermostat To Digital

The Incredible Hulk

There is a packet of crisps which looks rustic from the cabinet near the kitchen.
She looks at me, only a couple of yards distances us.
I could get up off the couch, moving further away from the book of Japanese do not know to read and grasp the rustic.
Or I can continue to watch it, so Sunday will seem longer. Type
until I eat those chips will not end on Sunday .
Mh. I'll stop.
'm just prey to the melancholy end-Sunday, further exacerbated by the cries of the neighbor across the inhuman. Apparently it is a contemporary Sicilian, I meet the morning in the elevator, but the evening turns into a sort of Incredible Hulk slamming objects and shouting wildly at someone.
Then it happens that the morning in the elevator tell me eh, I always have problems in my throat when I'm in Milan . Eccicredo, if you shout so much that you do not already has crushed his larynx.
However, now that I am very fallen in my role as a seeker of things, I have some clues to the troubled double life of the Sicilian

- his girlfriend betrays him in Sicily, but the two who have been together for 12 years, not can let
- his girlfriend lives in the apartment here in front of segregated, and does not have enough voice to surpass the outbursts of jealous boyfriend
[in fact we have not yet figured out if the girl lives with him or not: when he stops scream you hear a female voice that answers, but it could be a phone Hands-free]
- his girlfriend is very incriminating exchanges messages with someone else, he discovered them and is doing it to him to pay (but does it pay well to our ears) [the screams are often subject as a "cursed phone "]
- the recipient of the screams is not the girl but a mother
particularly oppressive and troublesome that ruined her son's life
- he is schizophrenic, and screaming at the ghosts in her head

Whatever happens, this story now involves all of us. When we start screaming slingshot against the door, locking up, and we hope not to hear strange noises. I guess the other neighbors in the same position ... ears alert and chills down my spine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment