Monday, May 5, 2008

Why I Would Make A Good Nurse Essay

ALEJANDRO? ALMOST 40


I fell in love ... Jodorosky is a very interesting man, a genius, a madman ...
He knows he is out of the norm: it is extra-ordinary ... and in fact could not do anything in his life that make the psychologist!
If it were my therapist, I would have a transfer after 2 seconds ....
His books about him, me, you ... about us, our fears, our expectations, our joys ...
Use technical language, metaphorically, that makes you get to the heart of the etymology ....
Keeps some paranoia, curiosity ... Immerses you into its vortex, but in the end you do not know if you can uscine or not!
But you love him and love him so much ....
Alejandro would say my league ... "If a day passes left love here ...."

0 comments:

Post a Comment