Friday, May 2, 2008

What Does Y Hand Sign Mean




E 'for two days that my beloved radio bombard me with this song ... "Almost 40" of Tiromancino! ... is pretty, melodic, funny, and why not, also offers food for thought About the much-feared midlife crisis! All the fear and live it tuti! But because it makes you so afraid? From what I read, many artists with the crisis of the 40 have given their best ... others have had to overcome before reaching the peak ... and then there are the usual ones that affect you enjoy my very valid theories, which claim to have had the decline with this crisis! Oh well, but guys, if you do not have problem solving skills but not my fault ...
Who knows what will happen to me ... Maybe I will be a luminary in my area, or maybe I'll be locked in a depressed home in the company of cats and black, because black, as well as streamline, is often associated with depressed! Or maybe I'll be a rock star I always dreamed of being, even if they could commit a bit up there 'and more give me a nice pair of vocal chords ...
Maybe I'll be a crazy hysterical, or a softie prosocial ... For now I do not care ... ahahahaha I HAVE NOT YET FORTY YEARS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment