Saturday, May 24, 2008

Where Are The Cheapest Extended Stays?

M'AMA loves me not


remember them of the good times he loves me or loves me not?
Even when faced with a small flower like a daisy, people were classified into two categories: the honest and the barons.
The honest ones, were represented by Gaston ... yes because he was so lucky that he did not need bararae ...
While the barons, had Donald Duck as a stereotype ... and then had to make do as best they could ... 2 torn petals together, do not love me twice, skip a turn, and so on ...
But this was not dishonesty ... was a form of survival ... Already
to be reduced to do not love me she loves me, he meant that he had not made love in too well, pull the other jinx him at that point was not really the case ...
But then who invented 'I play??

0 comments:

Post a Comment