Monday, June 7, 2010

Polyester Carpet Cancer

Elementary, Watson

I was in line to buy two peppers at the supermarket's central Villa, when I wondered what makes people happy here? If you talk to the people of Villa all tell you that there's a crisis, and by 2008, but not always. What work there is none. What you need to go out to the continent or even abroad come from there as well even if negative entries. I listen to them, these people, and I do not seem desperate. Then I tell myself that maybe we take it at Villa well, this story of unemployment. And people continue to behave as if nothing had happened. So the hypermarket is full again on Sunday, and continue to drive high-capacity slide out from the washing up with Agip and the kids are fearless racing bikes the same way, soaring and waving his horn. Greets you at Villa and very deep down it seems to me that people are happy. Or that's fine, at least. Or so I see them with the eyes of nostalgia.
will.
This time in my room I did not find any exerciser. They have hidden the exercise bike somewhere. He looked again, finally, the room I left six years ago. The sheets with the same scent. Sunday morning I woke up at seven and a half. Some because of dreams and a little stress at work because of family of sparrows who lives near my window. It is indeed full of sparrows at Villa. Or birds that sing in the morning. I am very early, I noticed today that the alarm sounded at 4:45. If you opened the window to see the house Peppuccio, the sky and mountains. In that order exactly. The mountains are behind the sky, I do not know why it is so at Villa. Since I was awake I left at eight-thirty in the morning. Sunday. At Villa. In practice it means to walk in no man's land. There are rumbles of thunder, motorcyclists who go around the roundabout with the same inclination of Valentino Rossi, Number modified by the exhaust from trucks puffing. There is nothing like that. Only you bordering the Wash, approaching the mountains and the sky overhead. I walked up to
bixiau 'and susu , I ate the fruit cake my grandmother and we stayed to watch the sky from his window.
From there you can see more sky and more mountains.
The conclusions I reached are granted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment