Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When Does The Tech Deck Broke

Between consciousness and bowel

Today, healthy lunch. Mozzarella and tomato sandwich as middle school. I just made the mistake to be situated next to the PC, and after noon, the smell of mozzarella has begun to inebriate the nostrils. Missing twenty minutes to one but I could not help but bite into it. Not having the lunch hours in the office, but before I eat before I get hungry at night, before I get distracted from work because I start to think about food.
I have this uncontrollable need Mediterranean diet of fruit and vegetables since I came back from Peru. We ate very well, for heaven's sake, but the sandwich with mozzarella and tomato do not have it there, for example. Or the tuna sandwich tomato. We mentioned a lot during our moving luuuunghi bus. Especially when the young lady from Cruz del Sur put us in front of the aluminum tray with the chicken sandwich rose. I've never eaten. Also because every time I climbed on a bus magically my gut began to dance the marinera. I do not know, had to be a reaction to the warning of the recorded voice of unconditional Cruz del Sur, saying, utilis los servicios igienicos ONLY to urinate, por favor. trod much the ONLY item on that already and I saw myself in a Peruvian prison for having disobeyed the warning. This struggle between conscience and intestine. Very tiring. Anyway I'll be looking for Cruz del Sur, is a fugitive, he lost consciousness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment