Tuesday, May 4, 2010

School Management Software

Watashi wa nihongo or Just a benkyoshimasen

I also bigiato Japanese is week.
not I can do.
rains.
And I have done my homework.
I had one of those mothers who mammanonhofattoicompitinonc'hovogliadiandareascuola when I said I looked a little harsh but then softened with Bambi eyes - so she said - and did not go school.
Very comfortable.
and greet my friends from the window when I saw them come home and wondered what you did today? and they told me and gave me the task well on the road. That's nice.
All this to say that I did not go to Japan because I have not done my homework and I did not want to be in class again this time with the teacher looking at me and asks me why I do not remember how to spell acciderbolina in kanji. I do not know the kanji. Do not know why they do not study. When I was there, until December, at least studied in the office. The last two Oretta the day the Japanese and worked at the tasks it was Bravin. Then more. But to compensate for the guilt every time I watch the videos on youtube in Japanese, a series called My Boss My Hero and I am so happy when I see certain words. Those that I understand most are yes (have) no (iie) kanji (kanji) study (benkyoshimasu). Are well under way, in fact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment