Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Causes Platelet Proliferation

Celo, missing

Where is the food in the pantry when you need it?
missing.
Tomorrow for breakfast there are only two slices of bread and Nutella.
Cookies are over.
but I found two more mostaccioli, however, that I eat now because on Wednesday I became a difficult day and when I get home I need sugar, then why eat mostaccioli at seven in the evening.
mellow I need a moment, for various other reasons.
The last in order of arrival is to have found an envelope in the mail, thinking that they were the keys to the house that the little match girl was accidentally taken two weeks ago and brought with him to Cagliari, have enjoyed for a nanosecond and then discovering that.
That's actually a letter election.
begins: Dear Friends

Sardis

I would write to you all because I Sardinian Milan, live your own problems in Milan and Lombardy.


The purpose of the writer's lawyer Giannino, Sardinia, Milan, is to convince us to vote for a candidate to the regional guy. Which is not even Sardinia. And it is also the PDL. Do not see the connection. What the hell wants this lawyer? Who knows? Why do I get to ask the vote for his friend?

Giannino, but you who have problems in Milan? I'd be curious to know.
And who tells you the problems that I live in Milan and Lombardy?
And even if - as it is - who the fuck are you to venirmelo to ask? Giannino
short, you're done to make dimmerda a day that it was already half in itself.

I need another Mostaccioli. And then to meet his partner, who I know I'll see you on the grounds of St. Patrick's Day and various bullshit, knowing already what we're going to talk. I could also bring her the mostaccioli, welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment