Saturday, February 6, 2010

Denisemilani Phone Call



I want to make a proposal to the Minister policies for the job: establishing corporate psychologist, by default, to all companies large and small micro-macro.
Like Grey's Anatomy - Well they are going to the hospital and have a great sense of guilt because they can not save lives, but in my opinion would serve well in the office, the psychological service. Free course included.
So I could sit on the red couch in front of the psychologist with red hair and the stern gaze and notebook in hand and ask you some questions that you would know surely respond. Or maybe I'd find the answer within myself.
Without that it is wrong as he said that. I would ask

type:
- the fact that this month my PMS was devastating and I cried for three days, is really only related to a hormonal issue or am I really crazy?
- my chronic dissatisfaction is cured?
- when I stop to think that the fault is always mine?
- and how it destroys the inferiority complex?
- why I can not read International all in one week?
- do you think I should reduce my load of commitments weekly post-office?
- but it may be that, in addition to milk are also intolerant to macinemulinobianco? no, tell me honestly if it will be a blow
- it is normal that my recurring dream has become to lose the ring in various ways (breaks, wave overwhelms me and I lose it at sea and so on )?
- do you think is better to take a trip away with the tour operator or self service?
- I recommend a good recipe with cabbage that I do not even know why I bought it and now sits in the fridge for a week and it makes me feel guilty?
- second she is a healthy or pathological compulsion to steal from a library?
- because surely she is biased, not that I pass the sixth series of episodes of Grey's Anatomy, which are in abstinence?

I feel much better, if that were possible. Here
Minister, listen to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment